- GREEN LEVEL LASER WITH VISIBILITY AND HIGH PRECISION FOR OUTDOOR – Are you still worried about the visibility and precision when you use level tool indoor & outdoor? Our green laser level takes upgraded chip tech to deliver maximum line laser visibility up to 100ft with 2 times brighter than red lasers, meets INDOOR AND OUTDOOR projects totally. Whether DIY makers or professional worker, this line level with green laser could be one of the easiest tools for you to use, make your job easier
- SELF LEVELING FEATURE – Self Leveling allows this tool to be used on any flat surface within 4° of horizontal/vertical. Simply place the device where it projects a beam where desired. Once the level is within 4 degrees, internal self-leveling will take over and you’ll get a bright, high-accuracy horizontal and vertical line projected right where you need it. The laser will flash as a warning if it’s not within 4° of level.
- THREE (3) POWER-SAVING MODES PROVIDE A LONGER WORKING TIME – Two AA batteries (included) provide up to 8 hours of continuous working time. Power-saving modes are easy to select and are ideal for reducing brightness for indoor use in environments with lower ambient light. — 1. First press, reduce the brightness to 80%; 2, Second press, reduce brightness to 65%; 3, Third press, reduce the brightness to 60%.
- ONE-BUTTON CONTROL MAKES LASER LEVEL OPERATION EASY – If you have tired of tedious operation steps, choose our green laser could save your lots of time and make your job easier. Tavool laser level for picture hanging with one button operation makes it easy to select Horizontal or Vertical line for indoor or outdoor use. One button controls the laser lines, you could get any angles of the measurement target. Ideal for tile alignment, wall studding, windows, doors, etc
- PORTABLE AND DURABLE – The Tavool Laser Level is small and compact, perfect for both small DIY projects (hanging picture frames, mounting shelves, etc.) and extensive construction projects. A soft-case is provided to keep the device clean and protected from tool-box debris. First class customer service is provided for product questions and warranty issues